At Rowlatts Hill Primary Academy, we are looking for a dynamic and reliable cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
- Onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- The opportunity to be part of the wider school community.
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
- Liaising with the Site Manager for larger seasonal projects
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
- Must be in good health.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Band 1 - Points 3 to 6 (living wage applies)
11.25 Hrs per week
Mon-Thur 3.15pm to 5.30pm, Friday 3.15pm to 5.15pm
Involves thorough cleaning at the end of full each term (3 times per
(Two x 5 hr days in Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays)
Closing date for Applications: Monday 8th October
Interviews: Tuesday 16th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.