We are looking to recruit a School Cleaner.
This role will be working 10 hours per week, term time only, plus 6 weeks.
The post holder must be able to:
1. To carry out general cleaning duties to provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment for teaching and other school activities, as set out in the school’s cleaning schedule.
2. To use all cleaning materials and equipment in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with any instructions and specifications provided.
3. To report the breakdown of any cleaning equipment or any perceived hazards in the workplace to the Cleaning Supervisor.
4. To observe health and safety and security requirements.
5. To complete any appropriate records or documentation required by the Cleaning Supervisor.
6. To maintain good working relationships with other school staff and to co-operate with reasonable changes to daily work routines to assist the smooth operation of the school.
7. To ensure that work undertaken complies with stated requirements.
Early applications are recommended as we reserve the right to close early.
The King Alfred School – An Academy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability you only need to meet the minimum qualifying criteria for the post you have applied for and you will be guaranteed an interview