RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
ST MICHAEL’S RC PRIMARY SCHOOL
SCHOOL CLERK (LEVEL 3)
32.5 hours a week - Grade 6 £21,166 X 76.82%
Required for March 2020
We are looking to appoint a school clerk to be responsible for undertaking administrative and organisational processes within the school. Assist the senior management team with the planning and development of support services.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Preferable experience of working with Sims and Vision systems.
• Have the ability to use ICT for word processing, spreadsheets and data management
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Be able to handle cash for banking, petty cash and administer school accounts
• Be able to use a range of reprographic equipment
• Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Have an awareness of importance of confidentiality and data protection
Application forms, and further details, may be obtained from the eteach website and should be returned to (upon completion): Human Resources Unit, Ty Elai, Williamstown, Tonypandy. CF40 1NY.
St Michael's R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.