RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
HAWTHORN PRIMARY SCHOOL
SCHOOL CLERK (LEVEL 3)
32.5 hours a week - Grade 6 £21,166 X 76.82%
Required for April 2020
We are looking to appoint a school clerk to be responsible for undertaking administrative and organisational processes within the school. Assist the senior management team with the planning and development of support services.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Preferable experience of working with Sims and Vision systems.
• Have the ability to use ICT for word processing, spreadsheets and data management
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Be able to handle cash for banking, petty cash and administer school accounts
• Be able to use a range of reprographic equipment
• Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Have an awareness of importance of confidentiality and data protection
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 20th March 2020
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE ADULTS IS A CORE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL STAFF APPOINTED TO THE COUNCIL. IN ADDITION TO THIS SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITY, THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THIS ROLE WILL ALSO BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Hawthorn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.