Hartcliffe Nursery School and Childrens Centre are seeking to appoint School Meals Supervisory AssistantsSchool Meals Supervisory Assistant
4 hours per week
Term time only
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you have a little bit of time each day when you would be available to work?
Due to our continued expansion, several opportunities have arisen to work as School Meals Supervisory Assistants (SMSAs) at our popular nursery school. This is a great chance for someone within the community to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for someone to work as part of the SMSA team who look after children at lunchtime, providing high quality, safe supervision, talking with the children and supporting them in their play.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working or volunteering in a school setting.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and organised.
- Be able to use their initiative.
- Be committed to building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Training and opportunities for professional development.
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To achieve our commitment we will ensure continuous improvement and development of robust Safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of Safeguarding amongst our staff. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.