Hours: 6 Hours 15 Minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Hay 13 (£2,622 per annum)
‘Learning Together, Stronger Together’ demonstrates our philosophy to provide the best of primary education whilst maintaining the unique identity of each school within the Federation.
Crossways Junior School is a happy, popular and successful school with a positive, caring ethos. It is part of The Crossways Schools Federation with Crossways Infant School. We have enthusiastic children who have a positive attitude to learning; caring and dedicated staff; supportive parents; and a committed governing body.
The Lunchbreak Supervisor role will include responsibility for supervising children during lunchtimes. This will include when the children are eating their lunch and when they are playing (either indoors or outdoors – weather dependent).
We are looking for someone who is:
• Flexible, calm and well organised.
• Proactive and able to actively engage with pupils and activities.
• Able to take initiative.
• Sensitive towards the needs of all pupils.
• Able to work well with other people in a team.
• Approachable and a good communicator.
• Willing to attend relevant training.
The start date for this post will be Monday 19th October or as soon as possible.
We can offer:
• Self-motivated active learners.
• Supportive, friendly staff in a happy working environment.
• Excellent facilities and resources.
• Supportive parents and pro-active governors.
• A forward thinking school
Interviews will be held in the week beginning Monday 12th October.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Please note that a satisfactory DBS check and two recent references are conditions of employment.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th October 2020.
Crossways Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.