We have an exciting new role for a School Meals Supervisory Assistant within our friendly team at Greenfield Academy.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and can look after our pupils during the lunch period ensuring that they enjoy safe and happy lunchtimes.
POST: School Meals Supervisory Assistant
START DATE: January 2021
LOCATION: Greenfield E-ACT Academy
HOURS: 5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 1 hour per day)
SALARY: £2,111.09 per annum (Actual)
CONTRACT: Permanent, Term Time Only (39 Weeks per year)
We are looking to appoint a School Meals Supervisory Assistant who will enjoy supporting and interacting with our pupils to provide help and support during the lunchtime break within our team at Greenfield E-ACT Academy.
Lunchtime is a really important part of the day, so we would like to appoint someone who is keen to make a difference to the pupil experience within the school.
The role will include:-
• Supporting play activities on the playground
• Working within part of our team to offer a smooth and calm dining experience for our pupils.
• Walking around specific areas of the school, observing and reporting the behaviour of pupils, looking after their general welfare.
Full training for the post will be given
What we value : Our values are our anchor point and underpin all we do.
• THINKING BIG: For themselves and for the world around them by thinking beyond the four walls of their academy, and having the belief that anything they aspire to achieve is possible through hard work.
• DOING THE RIGHT THING: In all that they do by carefully thinking through their decisions, even when it means doing something that’s hard or takes a lot of time.
• SHOWING TEAM SPIRIT: By supporting one another, and knowing that by working together great things can be achieved.
Working at E-Act
At E-Act we believe that every employee plays a vital role in educating our 18,000 pupils. In return, we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and excellent work-life balance arrangements plus great benefits such as:-
• A member of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• 30 days holiday per year plus 8 BH
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? If so, we would love you to join us within this key post at a very exciting stage in the School's journey.
Click 'Apply Now'
Please refer to the job description for further details of the post.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 December 2020 @ 17:00 pm
All E-ACT academies, the Ambassadors and Headteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, and undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.