We are looking for an Operations Manager to comment August 9th 2020
Evolvence Knowledge Investments owns and operates Repton School Dubai, Repton School Abu Dhabi, Foremarke School Dubai. Our schools operate in the premium sector of the market, and consistently deliver the highest levels of progress and attainment in UAE for inclusive schools, testament to the quality of the academic and support staff we hire and develop in our organisation.
This position will be responsible for managing the delivery of four key service operations across our Group. The areas include Catering, Leasing, School Transport and Outdoor Education. These services are defined as operations that generate additional revenue and use third party suppliers to deliver the service.
The individual does not need to be a subject specialist in the three areas but will need to have extensive experience in an operations role with generic management skills including organizational ability, excellent communication, initiative and the ability to get the job done.
A background in health and safety would be advantageous and this area forms a central and consistent part of the role.
Policy & Process
- Own and lead the ongoing development of the Group’s processes and procedures and contribute to the Departments operation manual, aligning them to support delivery of the wider company strategy in support of the Group’s commercial objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage self and coach/influence others through complex change
- Ability to think tactically and innovatively while delivering operationally in an evolving environment
- Ability to adapt quickly, stay flexible, and utilize resources effectively
- Strong collaboration interpersonal, facilitation, and influencing skills across geographies, levels, and functions
- Strong instructional design and delivery skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required
- Exceptional spoken and written English
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive operational experience, ideally a background in health and safety, food and beverage or school related services
- Experience of the above sectors in the UK would put candidates at a distinct advantage