Hours: 12 hours per week, term-time only, 4 mornings 9am-12pm (slight flexibility)
Salary: PS3 £18,013 - £18,957 per annum pro rata
We are looking for a Receptionist, to start as soon as possible.
Some of the duties this role will include:
- Offering a very warm and caring welcome to our pupils, families and visitors to school
- Ensuring all visitors are aware of school safeguarding protocols
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Managing the infants@ email account
- Administering first aid
- Administrative duties within the school office and for the school's leadership team, for example, sending communication to parents, filing and social media updates
This is an exciting opportunity for a kind, proactive and adaptable person to play a vital role in the school.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both the children and adults, demonstrating respectful and caring attitude.
Stoughton Infant School is a friendly school committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
Stoughton Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.