Salary: NJC SCP 1, £17,364 per annum, pro-rata ~ actual salary £14,097
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, part time, 34.5 hours per week, term time only.
Daily working hours are 8.15am – 4.15pm Mon – Thu & 8.30am – 4pm Fri
St Teresa’s is an Outstanding single form entry Catholic Primary school in Bristol with 210 pupils. Our children, staff and parents/carers come together as one family making it a special place to work.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a School Receptionist / Administration Assistant. You will be the first face seen or voice heard for visitors, prospective parents/carers, current parents/carers, pupils and professionals. It is important that you have a warm, caring and professional manner at all times.
We are seeking someone who:
- is happy, friendly and welcoming
- can communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff
- can remain calm and positive under pressure
- can work effectively as part of a busy team
- is fully committed to supporting the ethos and values of a Catholic school.
- a happy, friendly, welcoming family with a strong, positive and caring Catholic ethos.
- children who are committed, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning.
- professional and dedicated staff, supportive parents and active Governors.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and undergo an enhanced DBS check.