Contracted Hours – Wednesday – Friday 8.30 – 3.30 (18 hours per week)
Term Time Only
This post is a job share
Required to start on 12th April 2021 or as soon as possible after this date.
Ysgol Merllyn would like to appoint a committed person to the post of Admin/Finance Support. You will be the first point of contact for our parents, visitors and our school family. You will work closely with our senior leadership team to provide flexible and efficient admin/finance support for the school.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment with a friendly team.
Ideally you will need:
• Excellent personal and organisational skills.
• A sound knowledge of ICT skills, primarily Word, Excel, Google apps
• To be able to learn to use new software independently.
• Able to relate well to adults and children.
• A caring nature, trustworthy and honest.
• Excellent communication skills and to be organised and efficient.
• Ability to prioritise your workload.
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt in a busy working environment.
• Ability to work in a team under directions and independently.
• Knowledge and experience of SIMS and SchoolComms or a willingness to learn
• Experience of working in a School Office or an Educational Setting.
Please apply with one side of A4 how you fulfil the above criteria
Further details are available from the school upon request.
Visits to school are encouraged and can be made by appointment through the school office (Covid-19 Safety measures will be adhered to at all times).
Closing date: Wednesday 10th March 2021 at 12.00 noon
Short listing: Friday 12th March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 17th March 2021 (On Zoom)
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to reply to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Merllyn C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.