Salary: Grade 6; from £21,306 including shift allowance
Hours: 37 per week, alternating shift pattern:
7.00 am to 3.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 10.30 pm Monday – Thursday
7.00 am to 3.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm Friday
You will also be required to work one weekend in four for which you will be paid additionally as overtime.
Duties will include security of the site, minor maintenance work, cleaning and portering, liaison with contractors and persons hiring the site, responding to emergency out of hour call outs. The successful applicant will have practical handyman expertise and be willing to work as part of a team. Experience in the use of IT is required along with the willingness to participate in training.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST COMPLETE A SCHOOL APPLICATION FORM. CV’S ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Closing date: Monday 9th of September at 9.00 am
Interviews are likely to be held: Tuesday 17th of September
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK