Salary Scale C3-5 £11,476 - £11,892pa (FTE £21,408 - £22,185)
22.5 hours per week (Term time only, 8am start)
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and well organised person to provide technical and administrative support within the Art and Food Technology departments.
Coombe Boys’ is a popular and highly successful non-selective 11-18 school that is federated with Coombe Girls’ School and three local primary schools to comprise the Coombe Academy Trust, based in New Malden. Coombe Boys’ has approximately 900 students on roll, including a mixed sixth form.
Results at GCSE and in the Sixth Form are significantly above national averages and the school was graded Good with Outstanding Leadership & Management in its most recent Ofsted inspection (March 2018).
We are proud of our innovative and forward thinking learning culture and our partnerships enable us to provide a wide range of opportunities for career development.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An exciting job in an outstanding multi academy trust.
- Fantastic support from your line managers and the Senior Leadership Team.
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ level study.
- Excellent location with fast rail and bus links to London and the surrounding area.
- Free on site parking.
- LGPS Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as cycle to work scheme and retail discounts.
- Access to an Employee Wellbeing Programme including counselling and mentoring.
- An enthusiastic Staff Association.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Have a calm and approachable disposition when dealing with students and staff.
- Be well organised and efficient with an interest in Art and Food Technology.
- Have the ability to work in a busy environment.
Closing date: 10am, Friday 1st October 2021
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
‘This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’