Working hours: Full time or part time
Commencement Date: January 2020
Closing Date: Monday 21 October 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 21 October 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Science to join our supportive and forward thinking Science Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best, then we encourage you to apply.
The successful candidate must be capable of maintaining the highest professional standards, place the child at the centre of everything they do and be dedicated to raising standards of student achievement.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke in a secure financial position. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will have:
- High expectations of all students.
- Passionate about being a facilitator of learning
- Excellent subject knowledge and skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and inspire young people
In return Aldworth can offer:
- Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues.
- High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university.
- A commitment to preparing you for the next stage in your career
- A high quality induction programme.
- School funded laptop for school and personal use.
- Use of the fitness suite
Full details can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691.
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
Click here for job documents