Science 0.4 fixed term maternity cover for 1 year
The School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed teacher to join our wonderful school & successful science team.
The successful candidate will:
• plan and deliver safe and stimulating science lessons, making use of appropriate risk assessments in planning practical activities
• contribute to the development of the science department schemes of work
• work collaboratively with science technicians and the leader of subject in managing the departments resources
• be an outstanding practitioner and have the ability to inspire and motivate
• have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
• be able to work collaboratively to support and motivate others
• have the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils
Applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers will be equally valued.
Hugh Sexey Church of England Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 3 June 2019 at 12 noon
Interview date: Monday 10 June 2019
Start Date: 1 September 2019
If you do not receive an interview invitation by 7 June 2019, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.