Teacher of Science
Required for Easter or Summer start
MPS/UPS (£24,373 - £40,490) *depending on experience
The Roundhill Academy are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science with drive, energy and enthusiasm.
We welcome applications from NQT’s or experienced teachers.
We seek applicants who:
- Are a dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Experienced in aspects of Science provision in a secondary school
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- A role model for our students and staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact John Lindley, Head of Science & PE Faculty for further details.
Please submit your application form outlining your suitability for the role along with a covering letter via the 'Apply Now' button.
Application Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 10th February 2020
If you have any queries or would like to find out more about the role
please contact O116 269 3896.
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.