Start Date: September 2021
Close date: 10th May - 8am
Salary: 1.0FTE - MPS / UPS with potential for TLR
Frome College is a successful, vibrant and forward thinking 13-19 Upper School with approximately 1200 students. It is a fast-moving school undergoing exciting and rapid regeneration. We are based on a stunning campus in easy reach of Bath and Bristol. Frome itself is a thriving market town, with a vibrant artistic community with the renowned Frome Festival, monthly Sunday market and many restaurants and 2 theatres, one of which is on campus.
Frome College is looking to appoint a full time Science Teacher. This is an exciting post offering an excellent opportunity for an energetic and creative teacher to join our science faculty. Physics specialism is preferred or enthusiasm and willingness to teach in this area. The right candidate will teach and inspire students to achieve their full potential in GCSE and A-Level. NQT’s are welcome to apply - we offer a very supportive NQT scheme.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding teacher or NQT.
• have a passion for their subject and helping students succeed.
• teach inspirational lessons consistently.
• be innovative, creative, enthusiastic – able to deliver results.
• be proactive and promote positivity.
• work effectively as part of a team, with strong organisational and communication skills.
• have a great sense of humour and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This role attracts the potential for a TLR for candidates with suitable experience.
Please find the job description attached for further information.
Frome Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.