** Science teachers
** Lead teacher vacancy
** Permanent contract
** Immediate interviews
** Bedfordshire based schools
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement.
We seek to appoint an exceptional teacher into the learning area. The Academy is in an incredibly exciting position, a place where the pace of change and improvement is rapid. We are therefore looking for a member of staff to join our team who has a desire to be a part of taking this Academy to become outstanding. If you want to inspire, aspire and achieve, we are the Academy for you.
Come and join something special and make your mark.
You will be:
* An outstanding teacher, passionate about raising standards.
* Passionate about staff professional development.
* Passionate about the development of new technologies.
* Able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all our students.
* Clear about how to increase rates of progress for all students.
* Dedicated to keeping up to date with new technological advances and committed to developing the confidence and abilities in students to
do the same.
* Highly organised and able to manage your time effectively.
* Willing to 'go the extra mile' to support our students and the life of the Academy.
* Students who are quickly developing a passion for learning.
* A caring, friendly and supportive staff.
* A commitment to your personal career development.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.