(2 days per week – Thursday & Friday, term time only)
• 11 – 18 Selective Grammar School situated in the Cotswolds.
• 1060 on Roll
• Co-educational Sixth Form of over 500
• Grade 2a Point 3-5 £6087-£6333 pa, pro rata 0.337 FTE
• 2 days per week (15 hours 8.30-4.30), term time only
Governors of this forward-looking school, which places students at the heart of its business, are seeking to appoint a Science Technician to join a busy team supporting the delivery of practical lessons to all students. An enthusiasm for learning and a love of Science are essential requirements of the job. Qualifications and previous experience are desirable, but full training and support will be given to the right candidate.
Candidates should enjoy working in the context of a busy team environment, and have:
• A good understanding of science
• Excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A friendly approach and calm manner
• The interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
Marling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.
If you are interested in this post, please send a completed application form and letter to:
Ms Amanda Oxberry, PA to Headteacher, Marling School, Cainscross Road, Stroud, GL5 4HE
or via email.
All applications are subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period of 6 months.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th November 2019
Interview date: w/c Monday 11th November 2019
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance