We require an inspirational, dedicated and ambitious Science Technician who:
• Under the instruction/guidance of senior staff, provide general support to the science curriculum area, including preparation, and maintenance of resources and support to staff and pupils.
We are seeking to appoint a candidate who:
• Is an inspirational professionals with a proven track record of providing support to pupils.
• Has the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strength of the department, to meet the highest standards and be a role model for our pupils.
• Demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement and the raising of achievement.
• Can take initiative and work independently in developing a successful learning environment.
• Embraces the schools values of ambition, curiosity, equity, positivity and perseverance.
The post will be subject to a 6 month probation period.
Closing Date: Friday 8th October 2021, midday
Interviews: w/c 18th October 2021
Start Date: 1st November 2021
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs
Chepstow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.