Salary: Band C £10,330 - £10,962
Hours: 22.5 Hours per week, Term Time + 2 weeks
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of the team at a brand-new Academy. West Bromwich Collegiate Academy which opened with 175 students in September 2019. We believe:
• At WBCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
• That every student should be safe, happy ambitious of themselves and respectful of all.
• To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
We are seeking a Science/Academy Technician. Applicants will:
• Passionate about improving the lives of our students
• Role model a commitment to excellence
• Be confident in using ICT systems
• Have experience of working in a science support role and health and safety
• Want to collaborate as part of a team
• Are flexible and adaptable, rising to the challenge of creating a new Academy
• Have high standards
In return we will offer:
• Excellent career development opportunities
• The opportunity to be involved in the opening of a new Academy
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.00am Friday 31st January 2020
West Bromwich Collegiate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.