We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic person to join our team and support the SENCo in ensuring provision of SEN, pupil support. The candidate will need to have a great passion for working with pupils who need the support to develop their learning abilities and to be able to build a good rapport with the parents, staff and pupils. Duties will include organising the timetable of TAs, liaising with external agencies and implementing the required exam access arrangements for KS4 and KS5 students.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Samantha Pennelli to arrange an appointment.
The Willow Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to protecting our pupils and staff and therefore have a rigorous recruitment process which includes assessing candidates’ suitability to work with children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.