Second in Science
Required for September 2022 – Full time
MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (£4,806)
Due to an expanding curriculum, we are looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified colleague to teach in our outstanding School. There is a culture of achievement within science and high levels of pupil engagement leading to strong outcomes. We welcome applications from a forward-thinking and passionate teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the leading of the science department as well as having the opportunity to contribute at whole school level.
It is an exciting time to join our school and MAT. We have an excellent track record of supporting leaders in their journey through Middle Leadership into Senior Leadership.
- Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve to their very best
- Have a passion for science and the wider life of the school
- Are ready to take on a significant leadership role within the science department
- Are committed to further CPD and progression
We can offer you:
- Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
- A wonderful environment with supportive colleagues
- Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
- A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
For all science related questions or role related enquiries please contact Ms Zarana Haines, CAL Science.
Closing date: Applications Considered on Submission. However, the final date for submission will be 12.00 noon, Wednesday 25th May 2022
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Studley High School is an outstanding academy set in a pleasant campus. We are a relatively small school of 835 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.