Contract: Temporary (funding based)
Salary: BG6 £20,043 -£20,444 FTE (£15,328 -£15,635 Actual)
Hours: Mon –Fri, 32.5hours per week (Mon –Fri 8:15am –3:15pm)
We are in a position to appoint at least one strong candidates to support 1-1 teaching and learning for SEN students at Bridge Learning Campus in Bristol. The role is varied, and we are looking for adaptable, flexible and resourceful individuals able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities. We are particularly interested in recruiting people with strong experience working with SEMH.
• Supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis
• Accompanying groups on trips
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
• Cycle to work and eye care schemes
• Free on site parking
• Access to employee assistance programme.
Closing Date: Ongoing (early application is advised as applications will be considered as they are received and we reserve the right to appoint at any time in the process)
Interview Date: TBC
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the expectation is that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.