Secondary English and Geography Teacher.
At Andalusia Academy Bristol, we are looking for a exceptional and passionate KS3/4 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• To plan and deliver inspirational lessons that ensures effective engagement of pupils and high attainment levels
• To create a stimulating learning environment that helps pupils gain critical skills, knowledge and develops them into wholesome individuals
• To establish and enhance positive behaviour for learning across the school and be willing to share good practice
• To contribute to a whole-school approach to all aspects of literacy to develop core knowledge, skills and acumen of pupils and be able to monitor its impact
• To lead and contribute towards pupil progress, assessment and reporting utilising a full range of formative and summative assessment methodologies in line with school policy
• To maintain regular and productive communication with parents and carers of pupils at the school
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School Career site
Andalusia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Candidates who require a work permit need not apply.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of all qualifications will be required prior to an appointment being offered.