Would you like to work at an outstanding Special School in Coalville?
At Forest Way School, we are looking for innovative, forward thinking teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Forest Way School is an outstanding special school based in Coalville. Our school is a modern, purpose built school with a pool, sensory rooms, modular classrooms and an adjacent bungalow for Post 16 set in a stunning location. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We place our students at the heart of all our decision making and we have the highest aspiration for their outcomes. As an outstanding school we have a thirst for improvement and strive for continual development.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary TMS/SPN1/2
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status with a DfE number).
- A strong interest in pupils with Special Educational Needs
- A Good Honours Degree.
- a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school, please call us to arrange.
Please email your completed application form to our main school email address
Find out more on our School Website site
Forest Way School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check) and completion of Keeping Children Safe in Education – Childcare Disqualification requirements.