St Paul's Church of England Primary School is looking to appoint an exemplary and enthusiastic teacher to join our happy and hardworking team as a SEN Intervention Teacher. This is a temporary full time appointment, covering a maternity leave within a mixed KS2 SEN class. The role will include planning and delivering cognitive intervention teaching, with a particular focus on English. The position will be on a fixed term contract until July 2021.
St Paul’s is a friendly and forward thinking school. We are an established primary academy within the growing Good Shepherd Trust and are rated as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. We believe in valuing and nurturing all our team and have a proven track record in supporting and developing our staff to become confident and successful practitioners.
Here at St. Paul’s we can offer you:
- friendly children who welcome you into their lives.
- excellent opportunities for career development.
- high quality CPD within an experienced and committed team.
- a two form entry school which enables planning teams of 2 class teachers in order to share insights and expertise.
- supportive and dedicated colleagues.
- a strong leadership team committed to driving the school forward with a clear vision and high expectations.
Applicants need to feel comfortable in supporting the distinct Christian ethos of our school.
Please take the opportunity to look at our website which will give you a flavour of our school. If you would like visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact the school office to make an appointment.
The closing date for all applications is noon on Friday 4th December 2020. Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 7th December 2020
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.