SEN KS1 Teacher – Brent, London
Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage 1 SEN Teacher looking to kick-start an exciting new career at an outstanding Primary School in the London Borough of Brent
*** Immediate Interview Available*
*** Strong Faculty*
*** Excellent in school support*
A delightful primary school in Brent, London are looking for a dedicated Key Stage 1 SEN Teacher to join them for a long term cover starting in April.
Ideally you will be an experienced teacher who has an extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum.
The school is a friendly and happy one with a caring learning ethos. All teachers should be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current good practice, including a creative approach to English and mathematics.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners and team players, who enjoy teaching, have a desire to contribute to the development of the school and have:
• A passion for children's learning and development;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
To apply you must have:
• Will have experience working with children with Special Education Needs
• Confident assisting children with SEN
• QTS status
• experience teaching Key Stage 1 classes and/or extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• be able to provide 2 references (preferably teaching ones)
possess a current DBS document (if you do not have one or the one you have is invalid you can apply for one through us)
Please send your CV to Megi on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please call 01276 674 154 for further information.