SEN KS1 Teacher – Hillingdon
We are looking to appoint a dedicated SEN Teacher to work in a good school in Hillingdon.
About the school:
This fantastic school is a 2 form entry and Ofsted rated GOOD. The primary school aims to provide a happy and secure environment where children can enjoy learning to their full potential. They make sure that all children have access to the curriculum, and safeguarding measures are in place.
About the role:
This role is starting for the summer term and is Full-Time, Long term supply.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be a qualified teacher
• Will have experience working with children with Special Education Needs
• Will have a valid DBS that is registered on the update service
• Must be able to commit for the full term of employment
• Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
• Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
• Confident assisting children with SEN
• Provide the contact details of 2 referees able to cover last 2 year work period
What will you be getting involved with?
• Working across either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (School will play to personal strengths)
• · Supporting a variety of SEN: Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD
• · Focus on increasing the quality of learning for all
• · Working alongside a range of professionals
· Forward-thinking and creative Primary School
· Large Primary School – Plenty of CPD opportunities
· Additional training provided throughout
· All staff support on another throughout
· Located in the Borough of Hillingdon
· Good Transport Links
Please send your CV to Megi on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please call 01276 674 154 for further information.