Westfield Infant School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and caring LSA to join us from the Autumn term 2020. The post is temporary for 1 year, to support a pupil with Special Educational Needs.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• A clear understanding of child development
• A clear understanding of the role of an LSA in supporting pupils
• A calm, patient manner
• A commitment to safeguarding
• Good communication skills
• A flexible attitude
We can offer:
• delightful, hardworking children who will make you laugh every day
• an enthusiastic, dedicated staff committed to ensuring the best outcomes for all pupils
• continuing professional development
• a school that supports vision, progression and has a proven track record
Westfield Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which include a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (disqualification) regulations 2009 as well as other necessary checks.