At Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School we believe that all children should be given the opportunity to excel. We value the development of the whole child, and strive to uphold our Catholic ethos by instilling the importance of service to the common good.
We are a friendly, supportive team who put the needs of our children first, and currently have a vacancy for a Learning Support Assistant.
The Governors wish to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work with a child with specific needs.
The successful applicant will:
• Have good verbal and written communication skills;
• Be able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities;
• Have the ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team;
• Be experienced in working with relevant age groups within a learning environment;
• Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
The contract duration is for the academic year 2020-21 but it could extend longer or become permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 27.5 hours per week 08.45 - 15.15 , for 38.6 weeks a year Term Time Only plus 3 in-service days
Pay scale: PS3 (1) - £11,688 per annum - £974 per month
Closing date: 9th October 2020 12 noon
If you are interested in the position, we encourage you to contact us to discuss further, by contacting Mrs Walton, our SENDCO or Ms McNicholas, our headteacher. Unfortunately it is not currently possible to visit the school in the current climate.
Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS, satisfactory references and qualifications checks.