Salary: Grade 5 - £18,933 pro-rata (Actual salary £10,999)
Contract: 28.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, Fixed Term until 20th August 2021
Applications Close: Monday 7th December 2020 12pm
Interviews: Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th December 2020
Belvoirdale Primary School (Good Ofsted April 2018) in the heart of Coalville, are seeking applications for the position of a Learning Support Assistant to start in January 2021. The role is to provide one to one support for a child in KS1, within the classroom and the wider school. Everyone at Belvoirdale is committed to ensuring that our children have the best possible education and are keen to develop opportunities for our children to thrive. We are a caring school, where pupils, staff and parents/carers are valued.
- Be enthusiastic
- Be flexible
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Have experience of supporting teaching and learning in a formal setting
- Have experience/knowledge of working with all abilities including ASD/ADHD, SEND and related learning behaviours
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with well-behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, dedicated staff who are passionate about education
- An exciting prospect to make an outstanding contribution to our school
- Strong links and partnerships with local schools and the wider learning community
- State of the art IT provision
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Committed and hardworking Governors
All LSA’s require a willingness to become First Aid trained if not already qualified and to attend appropriate training to fulfil their role.
"The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is good. The school has a nurturing and friendly atmosphere where pupils enjoy learning". - Ofsted April 2018.
Belvoirdale Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its pupils. Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and Identity check. References need to include your most recent employer and will be requested prior to Interview. We are committed to equality of opportunity in employment and services.