As a result of our Learning Support Team's care, passion and development, Ofsted noted that they "enhance learning extremely well". Do you have the passion and ability to play a significant part in improving the lives of our children?
We are looking to appoint a SEN Learning Support Assistant for 31.5 hours per week to support a named child or children in their access to education and their development.
- Highly motivated children with a thirst for learning;
- A friendly, supportive and passionate staff team; and
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you have:
- A passion for supporting children;
- An ability to use your initiative to enhance learning opportunities;
- A willingness to support the ethos and values of Wray Common; and
- A desire to make a difference and to have fun.
Then please do arrange a visit to find out about this challenging, yet exciting opportunity. Please also have a look at our application information pack attached.
This is a part time term time position working 31.5 hours over 38.6 weeks per annum (alternative hours will be considered). The full time equivalent annual salary is £17,489 - £19,190, and the pro rata annual salary is £13,029 - £14,297.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
Wray Common Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Wray Common Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.