Eteach are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants for a school based in Woking working full time Monday to Friday. We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants who are available to start from September on a long-term basis.
You will be working with a variety of students with special educational needs starting from Reception to Year 3, this will be on a 1-1 basis as well as small groups. Each student has different needs, so we are looking for Teaching Assistants who have previous experience within SEN and know how to support each individual child’s needs.
To be successful in this role you must have the below:
- Previous experience within SEN
- Know how to remain calm in challenging situations
- Be patient
- Be able to build strong relationships with students and staff
If you are interested in this position then please contact email@example.com or call on 01276674150.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.