**SEN Teaching Assistant Required November
**1:1 with Reception Pupil
**Speech and Language Intervention
I am currently working an Ofsted rated “Good” Primary School based in Hounslow and they require an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in Reception.
You will need to have had experience with Children who have complex or significant learning needs. Previous training in Speech and Language and communication techniques would be beneficial. The role is due to commence in November. This role will be a full-time position working Monday – Friday.
The successful Primary School are well known in the local community for giving children the very best education. They treat learning as a special experience and not just a series of lessons. The school inspire pupils to be kind, creative and caring individuals with high aspirations.
Staff and children all thoroughly enjoy attending school. The Senior Leadership Team provide an environment that is safe and caring and supports children socially and academically as they grow and learn.
The Headteacher is looking for a Teaching Assistant with the following attributes:
ESSENTIAL criteria (the candidate MUST have/be)
(1) evidence of experience, skills & knowledge of working with SEN pupils with EHC Plans.
(2) evidence of knowledge & experience of children with complex Speech and Language needs.
(3) evidence of delivering Speech and Language interventions.
(4) good working knowledge of pupils with social communication difficulties.
(5) good behaviour management skills.
(6) experience & ability to plan/deliver suitable learning activities.
(7) Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
(8) Dynamic and energetic
Desirable attributes: (the candidate SHOULD be)
(1) calm and patient.
(2) able to use own initiative & be resourceful.
(3) be able to work as part of a team.
(4) be an effective communicator.
If you are interested in this position, please email your up to date CV to Julie Kilpatrick to apply! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call 01276674227