SEN Teacher at Gwenllian Education Centre
Are you a dedicated teacher experienced in working with ASD?
Are you able to engage children on the Autism Spectrum and enable them to thrive?
Do you have experience and a solid understanding of ABA principles and practices?
Are you a Good or Outstanding SEN Class Teacher looking to work in an inviting and supportive
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of working with students with Autism
• Has the ability to develop speech and language communication skills
• Can nurture development
• Is confident, passionate and highly motivated
• Has empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
• Is confident leading classes and delivering planned work schemes and programmes
• Ensures the safeguarding of all students
• Can implement behaviour management tools
Reflect Education is is currently recruiting a passionate teacher with drive and patience, to plan
and deliver lessons to children with Autism at the Gwenllian Education Centre.
Our school, Gwenllian Education Centre is interested in hearing from teachers who are
experienced in working with children with Autism and complex needs, in addition to other
conditions such as ADHD, Significant Development Delay and Global Learning Difficulties.
Our Independent Autism Specialist School is situated in Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire. The school
is organised into small class sizes with an excellent TA-to Student ratio, educating children
between the ages of 5 – 19 years of age.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop
into responsible young adults.
What we offer our teachers in return:
• Competitive rates of pay
• The opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment
• Access to an ongoing CPD programme including funded completion of Registered Behaviour
Technician (RBT) qualification.
• The chance to work with pupils both 1:1 and within small class sizes
• The opportunity to work alongside an multidisciplinary team
• Access to excellent resources and facilities including sensory rooms and playground areas
Salary: MPS plus SEN allowance (depending on experience).
Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or be
eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Reflect Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and 0 young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS
Closing Date: 9th July 2020
Gwenllian Education Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.