Are you seeking a new challenge in a thriving, dynamic school?
We are seeking an experienced SEN teacher to manage our Resource Provision
As St James’s CE Primary School, Gorton entered its next exciting phase of mass expansion moving from a one-form to two form-entry school in September 2018. The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking an experienced Resource Base Lead, SEND Teacher and Deputy SENCO.
The successful candidate:
• Will be able to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children.
• Shares the vision and ethos of Vantage Academy Trust
• Has the desire and determination to progress in their career, developing further leadership skills
• Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
• Is an adaptable and resilient professional
• The applicant must have 3 years teaching experience to apply along with experience in working with SEN children
• Will have knowledge of relevant legislation relating to SEN provision.
• May be an experienced SEN teacher ready to take a Leadership role.
The candidate will teach every morning in the Resource base and Interventions in the afternoons, be responsible for managing SEND staff in the base and will carry out work directed by the SENCO.
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
• a firm commitment to developing your talent and potential
• a supportive Leadership Team
• a strong focus on your wellbeing
• Vantage Plus Staff Benefits Programme
We warmly encourage visits to school. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Application packs can be downloaded.
Closing Date - 25th October 2019 at noon, Lesson Observations and Interviews on 29th October 2019.
St James CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.