Eteach are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to come join a special needs school in Farnborough, this role would ideally be suited to a Teaching Assistant that has previously experience supporting students with special educational needs. The position will start immediately on a supply temporary contract but will have the opportunity to move onto a permanent contract, for the right candidate.
This Special School caters for approximately 155 pupils, who have complex learning difficulties across the age range from two to nineteen years. All the pupils within this school have a learning difficulty; many also have an additional need such as a physical disability, a language disorder, or an autism spectrum disorder.
• Support a range of students with learning difficulties and other additional needs within the classroom.
• Work with other SEN Teaching Assistants, Teachers, and other classroom practitioners.
• Encourage students to reach their full potential both academically and socially.
• Must be open to doing both 1:1 and group work with students.
What you will need:
• Teaching Assistant Qualification or Teaching Assistant experience within SEN
• Previous experience working with students with a range of learning difficulties and needs in a UK school.
• Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Up to date Safeguarding knowledge and training
If you are interested in this position and feel you would be a great fit for the role then please contact me on 01276 674256 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or APPLY NOW!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018