Hours – 17 per week, term time only (8:40am – 12pm)
Salary – Hay 9 (£8,484 - £9,746 per annum)
The head teacher and governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated part-time SEN teaching assistant to support a Year 6 class from 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020 subject to a budget review.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
• Experience of supporting the KS2 curriculum with groups and or interventions.
• Actively support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
• A committed and enthusiastic staff who work well as a team
• Friendly and responsive children
• A pleasant and stimulating learning environment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date - Friday 21st June 2019
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Thornbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.