The Governing Body at Immaculate Heart of Mary CPS seek to appoint an experienced, caring and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child in EYFS.
Hours: 30.92 per week Term time only
Interviews: week commencing 1st July 2019
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence
• Be committed to continuous self-development
• Have NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or appropriate level of experience of operating in the classroom environment.
To see first-hand what Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Primary School has to offer, prospective candidates are welcome to contact the school office to book a place on one of our tours. Available dates: Wednesday 12th June at 1.30pm, Friday 14th June at 9.30am or Monday 17th June at 2.45pm.
Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Primary School promotes diversity and we want a workforce that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, gender identity, age or disability.
Immaculate Heart of Mary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Please note we do not acknowledge receipt of applications. If you have not heard from us by 28th June 2019 your application will not have proceeded further.
Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.