Hours: 15 hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday, exact hours to be agreed at interview, hours may increase once funding has been confirmed)
Salary: Hay 9 (£7,486 - £8,599 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding, which will end once the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
Samuel White’s Infant School is seeking to appoint a highly organised and motivated SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team and work with a Reception child with social, communication and learning difficulties.
We want a person who:
• has GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths;
• has experience of working with children with social, communication and learning difficulties;
• has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with;
• has a calm, positive and pro-active approach to supporting children within the classroom;
• can work effectively with a range of colleagues and other professionals to best meet the needs of the child;
• is self-improving and willing to extend their skills and experience.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please use the details below to contact Marian Duller if you would like to visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th September 2019.
Interviews will take place on Friday 13th September 2019.
Samuel White's Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.