SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Term Time only - 30 hours per week for 39 weeks
Salary : Level 3 including SEN allowance £15,042 - £15,586
Montem Academy is an “Outstanding” school which has a wonderfully diverse community comprising of pupils and adults from a wide range of nations, ethnicities and cultures. We celebrate this diversity and believe it is a key strength of our academy. We offer all children an education in a safe, calm, inclusive and stimulating environment where every child is valued as an individual. We aim to nurture well rounded, respectful and confident children who will develop skills for life-long learning.
Montem Academy is looking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for an individual who:
• is committed to making a difference
• is approachable
• has good communication skills
• has a positive approach to behaviour management
• is able to work independently and use own initiative
We are able to offer:
• Continued professional development;
• A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff;
• An ambitious and dynamic Senior Leadership Team;
• Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn.
Closing date: Monday, 4th November 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure. References will be requested prior to interview.
Montem Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.