Hours: 32 Hours 30 Minutes per week, term time only (Monday – Friday 08.30am – 3.30pm)
Salary: Hay 10 (£14,691 - £15,902 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
Required ASAP. Stanbridge Primary School is looking for a skilled Teaching Assistant to primarily support a child with additional learning needs in EYFS but also with other SEN children across the school. The successful candidate will preferably have experience in working with children Social Communication difficulties, with evidence of having a positive impact on improving the outcomes for the child. The successful candidate will join a strong staff team and be a part making strides forward in school development and will committed to aiming high.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have:-
• A positive vision of children’s education and development.
• Experience in working with children with Social Communication difficulties.
• Skills to work collaboratively with the team of TAs and class teachers and excellent knowledge of ways to support children with additional needs.
• Ability to inspire and motivate others with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent teaching skills within small groups.
High expectations of learning and behaviour.
In return we offer:-
• A warm, friendly and very caring school community.
• A dedicated and supportive team of staff, committed to high standards.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body.
• Continued professional development.
• The opportunity to make a difference.
Please login on Eteach to see the full details.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Interviews to take place on Thursday 30th January 2020.
Closing date for applications is Monday 27th January at 9am.
Stanbridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.