Chilworth Infant School is a popular, well-resourced one form entry school, set in extensive grounds in an area of outstanding beauty.
Chilworth Infant School in Surrey is seeking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant.
The field, wildlife area and surrounding woodlands are used to enhance outdoor learning opportunities. A member of staff runs our popular and established forest school programme.
We offer high quality early years education for our children aged 4 to 7 years.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Level 1 SEN Teaching Assistant to join our supportive and dedicated team.
The successful candidate will support a child for 25 hours a week. Please see the attached Job Profile for further details.
We are looking for someone with:
- good general education - No specific qualifications are required
- a proactive approach to professional development
- a belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfill his/her potential
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with staff, parents and governors
- a positive and enthusiastic outlook.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating environment as part of a supportive and caring team
- a commitment to staff well-being and maintenance of work/life balance
- happy, well behaved and motivated children
- the chance to work in a school where standards are high
- strong support from parents and governors
- proactive career development
- networking opportunities with staff and other local infant schools.
Surrey Grade 3
Hours: 25 Hours per week, term time i.e. 38.6weeks p.a
Fixed term contract until end July 2021
Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 7th July 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.