Charborough Road Primary School has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and committed SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team! There are currently three positions to be offered:
1. 27.9 hours per week on a term time only plus Inset Days basis. The contract is temporary as it is linked to funding. The hours of work proposed will be: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 12pm with a one hour unpaid lunchbreak, then 1pm to 3.20pm. The actual salary for this role is £12,973 per annum.
2. 30 hours per week on a term time only plus Inset Days basis. The contract is temporary as it is linked to funding. The hours of work will be: Monday to Friday. The actual salary for this role is £13,949 per annum.
3. 20 hours per week on a term time only basis plus Inset Days basis. The contract is temporary as it linked to funding. The hours of work will be: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 12.45pm. The actual salary for this role is £9,299 per annum.
When applying for the role, please specify which position you are applying for. If no role is specified, we will assume you would like to be considered for all three roles.
The right candidates will be:
• A Team Player
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with parents, teachers and outside agencies;
• Someone with an enthusiasm for education and learning;
• Someone who has a desire to help all children to succeed;
• Someone with experience of working with children with special educational needs;
• Someone who has the ability to adapt learning to meet individual needs.
You may work with individuals who have physical disabilities, sensory impairments (i.e. hearing or visual), speech and language difficulties, learning difficulties such as dyslexia, conditions such as autism, social, emotional and mental health needs, or have a combination of these difficulties. A key aspect of working in this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
You will need:
• Level 2 “Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools” or equivalent
• Maths & English at Pass Level or GCSE “C” or above or equivalent
• To be able to liaise with a variety of staff including, class teacher, SENCO & HLTA
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 4th December 2020 at 9am. Please note, the Trust has the discretion to close this advert before the proposed deadline, therefore please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Charborough Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.