Temporary/Fixed term SEN Teaching Assistant
1:1 to support a child in Year 4
25 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm
Salary £20,092 - £21,748 FTE pro rata £11,660 - £12,621
(Paid at Grade 4 spinal point 7-10).
- We are looking to appoint a Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, successful and exciting school.
- The role will be to support a child in KS2 with ADHD, on a one to one basis, supporting them in class and during lunchtime. You will need the skills necessary to provide emotional and behaviour support.
- In addition to this, the pupil will need help with refining both their social and communication skills.
- Preferably we are looking for someone with relevant and recent experience who has had ADHD training, one to one experience and holds a current Team Teach certificate.
- We can offer you a school with hard working and well behaved pupils, a dedicated staffing team and a supportive governing body. The whole school community is focused on driving improvement.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Friday 19th February 2021
We will not be accepting applications from previous applicants on this occasion.
Please apply via Eteach. Visits to the school are most welcomed, please contact Jemma Linnell, School Business Manager to arrange an appointment.