Eteach are working with a co-educational community school for children aged between 2 and 11 years in Isleworth, who are seeking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to start with them on an immediate basis for a 6-week booking.
The ideal candidate will be working with 2 children, both with complex needs.
Key skills including:
- Strong behaviour management
- Have strong experience working with children with SEN on a 1:1 basis and within the class
- Experience working with children with severe learning difficulties
- Preferred training or experience in non-verbal communication: Makaton, PECS
To get started, simply APPLY NOW, or send an updated CV to Paige at email@example.com
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update
- Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.