We are looking for a dynamic Teaching Assistant to support special needs pupils at school. The Teaching Assistant will support the class teacher and provide access to the curriculum for the pupils.
• driven by success
• excited by new opportunities
• committed to an inclusive approach to education
• a fantastic team player with high standards for teaching and learning?
If so we can offer you…
• a supportive environment where children thrive
• a knowledgeable and experienced team
• continuous professional development opportunities
• the opportunity to work with outstanding colleagues
Our school is determined to provide the best education we can for ALL of our children especially those with Special Educational Needs.
The role will be subject to good references and a DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date and shortlisting: Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews to be held on: Monday 8th November 2021
Crossacres Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.