Harehills Primary School is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work under the direct instruction of teaching/senior staff, usually in the SEND provision to support access to learning for pupils and provide general support in the management and care of pupils and learning environment. The contract is temporary in the first instance for 2 terms from January to August 2022 with a potential to extend, this role is attached to specific funding.
* Committed to high expectations to ensure that all children fulfil their potential?
* Excited about maximising opportunities for learning in all areas of the curriculum?
* Fun, enthusiastic and have a good relationship with both pupils and colleague's?
* An excellent and supportive team player?
In return we can offer you...
* The opportunity to be part of a successful school with enthusiastic pupils, staff & Governors who have a positive attitude to education. Please return your completed form to the advertising team:
* A strong commitment to continuous professional development and equal opportunities. Interviews to be held on 10th December 2021. Please email Sam Willshaw for further detail or visit to the school. Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Harehills Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.