SEN Teaching Assistant
Start date: 4th January 2022
Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm including one hour for lunch. Term time only.
Salary: Hay 10 (£14,228 - £15,100 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our highly dedicated, friendly team, who set high expectations for progress and achievement. This is a temporary post subject to funding that will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school. Job share applications considered.
Olveston CEVC Primary School is a single form entry school in a village setting.
The successful candidate will have:
• A commitment to promoting and enhancing the Christian ethos of the school.
• A fully creative approach to teaching and learning.
• An understanding of the need to challenge, inspire and motivate children.
• The ability to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Experience of working off plans provided by external professionals.
In return we offer:
• A warm, friendly and very caring school community.
• A dedicated and supportive team of Staff, committed to developing the whole child.
• An opportunity to have an impact on school development.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body.
• High quality professional development.
Closing date for applicants is Monday 6th December 2021 at 4pm.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Olveston Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.